Acousticwood
Grumble Grumble

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wilco - The Fillmore SF - 11/15/04

Reply to topic    Acousticwood Forum Index -> Show Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
...Flanders

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Wilco - The Fillmore SF - 11/15/04 Reply with quote

For those of you into Wilco, they played a great show at this past Monday. Lots of songs off their "new ablum" (anyone spot the reference?) A Ghost is Born. Handshake drugs, Kidsmoke and Late Greats are all proven winners. I recommend seeing these guys if you get the chance.

PS - I also saw Gov't Mule on THU, 11/11. This band is headed by Warren Haynes, guitar superstar. He now plays inthe Allman Bros. and The Dead. Unfortunenately, I don't a ton of GM stuff. They sound like Lynyrd Skynyrd meets Neil Young, which I know is quite ironic. Not necessarily worth going out of your for. But, I got wasted and stayed out til 2am so fuck it.

PSS - I will be seeing Modest Mouse for the third time this year. They are playing a local radio holiday concert on 12/10 with Franz Ferdinand, The Killers (Recommended if you haven't heard them. 80's Cure-like), Interpol and Taking Back Sunday. I'll post that one for sure.
T-$
CHUD Officer
CHUD Officer

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool dude, you guys get a lot of treats out there in SF.

Were you drunk when you wrote this?
...Flanders

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: actually Reply with quote

i was just hungover.
   Reply to topic    Acousticwood Forum Index -> Show Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum